Monday, November 3, 2014

Scared a little old lady today

I took the girls for a walk at the beach this morning.  The two year old in the stroller the 1 yr old in my Becco Gemini carrier on my back.  She LOVES being worn on my back and regularly asks to be worn even if we are just hanging out around the house.

We, umm actually I, walked three miles while the girls giggled and waved "hi" to everyone we passed. At the end of the walk I did some very modified push-ups on the railing. An older couple was walking past as I was doing my push-ups. The woman came up and scolded me saying "Thats SO dangerous!! Be careful!"

Really?  I have a one year old strapped into a carrier, I am basically upright and she isn't going anywhere.  Apparently it didn't look safe, even though I know Middle wasn't going anywhere AT ALL.

I almost always get interesting comments when out and about with the girls but this was the first time I've heard a "dangerous" comment! Haha, it takes all kinds!


Rachelle


No comments:

Post a Comment